Eastern Sierra Brewery Tour Details:
- Tours operate year round, lasting approximately 4 hours, afternoon tours 11:30am-3:30pm and evening tours 4:30pm-8:30pm
- Our luxury, 12 passenger, 4×4 van will transport you safely to 3 local breweries (June Lake Brewing, Black Doubt Brewing, and Mammoth Brewing Company)
- You will receive a wristband to sample beer at your own pace, spending about an hour at each brewery
- Afternoon tours include a gourmet food truck lunch from Ohana’s 395- Hawaiian Soul Food made fresh daily and the evening tours include snacks from the Eatery by Bleu handcrafted foods
- Beer education from your beer geek tour guide
- Behind the scenes look at the brewing process at Mammoth’s newest nanobrewery
All of the above, as well as all taxes, fees, and gratuities for brewery staff are included for only $114 per person. Gratuity for your driver/guide is not included. Reservations are required. Last minute reservations are acceptable, but not recommended. You must be at least 21 years of age to participate. Please bring your ID.
You choose between two different pick up locations in Mammoth Lakes, or you can meet us at our first stop, June Lake Brewing. We will also pick up groups of 4-10 in Bishop. Give us a call (844-395-BEER) if there is another location that would be safer or more convenient for your party.
Please arrive on time to your pickup location. Walk or use public transportation as you should not drive after the tour.
11:15am or 4:15pm: Rafters Restaurant and Lounge at the Sierra Nevada Resort, 202 Old Mammoth Road, Mammoth Lakes. This pickup location is located close to bus stop 10, free area transit.
11:25am or 4:25pm: Whitebark Restaurant and Lounge in The Westin Hotel, 50 Hillside Drive, Mammoth Lakes. This is just up the stairs across the street from the west side of The Village.
12:00pm or 5:00pm: June Lake Brewing, 131 S. Crawford Ave., June Lake.
We are currently taking reservations online or over the phone (844-395-BEER). For online reservations, please visit the booking page.